Monday, April 27, 2009

Good things will come your way.. when you stop searching!


Remember one of the scene in Gossip Girl when Serena was wearing a fabulous gold Sequin dress? Or what SJP wore to the Unicef Ambassador N.Y.C. charity event?




I loved that dress from the moment I saw it. Sadly those kind of dress is quite expensive since it needs a careful handling and handmade!

Yesterday me and my mom went to the mall for some chit-chat lunch and to buy some groceries for dinner. After lunch my mom and I went in to department store because there were a big 50% off sign all over (Yes, this fulfilled the men saying "women cannot resist the temptation of a billboard sale"). I wasn't looking forward for shopping because this year I intended to save all my money to go traveling, but window shopping wouldn't hurt, right?

As I went walking aisle by aisle, I found that great sequin mini dress that I've been longing for for months! I checked the price, and to my surprise I found a great bargain for a designer dress!

Yes yes yes, it was a blue sequin mini dress with colour just almost exactly the same as SJP's (only a bit lighter) with model like below.




The price is down from IDR1,300,000 (USD 120) to only IDR 199,700 (USD 18).
85% discount baybehhh!!!

Smile is all over my silly face :)

Image: Serena's, SJP's, Sequin dress



Suddenly reminded by sequin dress by Thierry Mugler worn by Beyonce.

Ouch, Fashion disaster. eeekkk~

Image: Beyonce's disaster dress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the shop...???
OMG 85% for designer clothes???

Melissa said...

At Debenhams Senci.. hehehe..
Hurry up, they are all last pieces!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com