Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm feeling GREEN - story behind the new template

"Why don't you Green for me.
Green for my joy.
Green for my funny stories.
Green because your life is better than mine.
Or just Green me with envy"


Bored with my old-fashioned-o-so-standard template that I have used for the last 4 years, I decided to change the old looks into something more fun.

Too many variety available templates from the Magestic G. - the place where you can find almost everything. I found it hard to make decision.

1st option.
Pink is cute. But too cute for my content. Too cute for my taste.




2nd option.
Nice and simple. I posted it for an hour before I change my decision. Too simple makes it looks a little bit dull.



3rd option
-current templates-

I decided to use this Olive Green templates. CERIA* :)

Makes it looks yummy, fun, and youthfull. The image that I try to create.
What do you think?

*Ceria (Indonesian) means cheerful, joyful.

Images: Grin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is really neat
i like ur website. thanks for this comment posting...
more templates http://www.itemplatez.com

Anonymous said...

This template is fresh :)

Anonymous said...

this one looks fresh :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com