Friday, April 17, 2009

Things I want to do before 25


"I decide to make this the most exciting and happiest year of my life"
(JulieHutton.com)


In May I will turn 24, therefore I need to make a list of things I want to do before I reach mid-twenties. I always think after 25 I should be more responsible in life especially about my job. Therefore this year I promised my self to have fun, go mad, and living life to the fullest ;)

Here are the list:
  1. Bungee Jumping
  2. Traveling abroad with friends (I plan to go to Korea with my girl-friends this year)
  3. Go to Bangka-Belitung's white sandy beach
  4. Go to Thailand's famous beach
  5. Join WWF/Unicef or any other social organisations
  6. Have beagle puppies (I need to find a stud for my queen beagle!)

PS. I always want to go to New York City and Dubai, but I think those things can wait ^_-

Image: Play-Laugh-Sing-Dance

3 comments:

-'moRis- said...

Great plan :)

Melissa said...

thank you :D

Anonymous said...

Go girl ;)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com