Sunday, April 05, 2009

I miss you

I used to be able to see you every week.
I came to see you when-ever I felt lonely.
You were always there along with celebration and joy.
But...
Sometimes when I'm in bad mood I didn't even notice you.
I walk passed you like you weren't even there.
Now that I can't see you anymore I just realized how precious you are.
It's funny how I never appreciate you this much until you are gone.
I missed you every single day.

N
o matter where I go, I'll remember you.
Because I left a piece of my heart in yours.

I miss you my dearest city...



Melbourne, 2008 - Art Center
Places where concerts, opera, musical theater are held (up)
Street artist performance - Woman dolly doll (down)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

->> It's funny how I never appreciate you this much until you are gone.

that's a human bad habit.
Will appreciate something more when we don't have it again...

And I do know your feeling. Missing a city like crazy ;) a city is a silent witness of our activity.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com