Friday, March 27, 2009

Decision in question

How do you know whether you've made a right decision?


Life is all about making choices. Sometimes people complain about the choices they made.

Not often we heard people saying "why didn't I made the other decision instead of this, then I wouldn't have to bla bla bla...". But do people really know what will happen if they choose to do the other?

Like me. I got so confused when choosing where to live. Choices are whether to go back to Australia with no job or stay in Jakarta with a job at hand. I finally choose to stay in Jakarta.

Do I made the right choice? I don't know.

I oftenly complain and say "If only I'm in Melbourne right now..." But what if I really in Melbourne right now? what would I do? would I got a job yet? would I be happy? I don't know. I will never know.

So really, how to tell whether the decision we made is correct?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never regret what had happened.
Should responsible on any decision made

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com