Thursday, November 08, 2007

AARrghhhHHhhH

I am so damn tired of this!

It's not like I didn't study at all! It's the freakin fuckin questions that is so fuckin tough! I'm sure I'm not the only one who fucked up that exam. What is wrong with that bald, ugly-faced, meanie lecturer????? "Do the tutorial questions and you'll be fine guys"-yeah right I'm NOT FINE. Why can't he be nice for ONCE!!!!! This is fuckin last semester. And the subject he teach is freakin ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING. NOT fucking design!!!!!!!!!!! It supposed to be theory with the little tiny bits of simple calculation. Why the HELL did he gave fucking design question?????? Since when does environmental engineering equals to fucking design????????

Fuck this!

I just want to pass engineering. Why you make it seems impossible?? Freakin MEAN lecturer!

Fuck fuck fuck!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com