Saturday, November 03, 2007

Secrets

Secrets? I have a lot? Really?? I don't even realize them… at least not until this convo yesterday night with a best friend.

MeL: Ugh, I really2 want to go back to the start of the semester

Wixwax: for what?

MeL: Lots of things I wanna do over.. Including my holly thesis.. =P

Wixwax: Really? what else? Seems interesting…

MeL: too many to be mention here. Too complicated as well. Hahahaha

MeL: this year is such a roller-coaster for me

Wixwax: Really? Up and down?

MeL: yup. Not just thesis tho.. lots of things

Wixwax: such as?

MeL: secret!

Wixwax: u seems to have lots of secret lately

MeL: really? When??? About what?

Wixwax: umm…

Wixwax: the one I asked u bout ur personal msg. about.. why did u jump??

MeL: why the hell did I jump? Hahahahahaa.

MeL: oh btw.. now I know the answer, and I would jump again if I can turn back time.

MeL: hahahaha… Not explaining ya :P

Wixwax: haha

Wixwax: if u wanna keep that as a secret that's fine. I won't ask further more…

MeL: haha. Thx babe ;)

Well, I guess I have a thing or two I wanna do over this year. Not really a secret, but a bit embarrassing to tell. Another "if only" for me…

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com