Sunday, November 04, 2007

Spice Girls – Now Return


I really should be studying Biochem for tomorrow exam instead of this *sigh*

Bored of the lecture notes, I decided to review the Spice Girls new album titled Now Return.

What I heard was that this is going to be their last album (Seriously last this time!) and also to say goodbye to their fans.
I must say that I am a bit disappointed to this new release. I'm expected not just good, but great songs like their old ones: Wannabe, 2 become 1, Mama, etc. What I get from this album is lame lame and lame. In some songs they are even sounds like they are drunk. Listen to track 5: Space Invaders. What song is that?! They were talking or having girls talk which totally NOT important. Even the Christmas songs are ridiculously bad. The only songs I actually like are track 9: Step To Me and track 8: Aint No Stopping Us Now. And that is because they sing it in duet!

Geez girls, sure you can do better that that.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com