Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I missed the old Disney movie

I just finished watching Horton Hears a Who. I noticed before I watch the movie that the voice for Jojo character would be done by Jesse McCartney. I knew Jesse is a singer and that is why I expect he sings in the movie. Sadly, Jojo only had given several lines for the whole movie. And the worst part is that there is only one song, ONE SONG, for the entire movie, which is the end song.

I always expected a lot of songs when I watch cartoon animation. Remember the old times Disney movies such as Aladdin, Snow white, Cinderella, and all the other fairytales with their princesses? They all have songs! I guess the producer has lost the sense of musical theme in their movies.

I also missed the princesses and their knight in shiny armor.
Why isn’t anyone make that kind of movie anymore?
Has they all realized that fairy tales is overrated?
And building a dream for little children that someday, somehow, a prince will come is not going to come true?

No matter how impossible for that to come true, don’t we still like to dream?
A dream that maybe someday, somehow, will give us eternal happiness.

Maybe your image of prince charming isn’t always a handsome prince with a white horse.
Maybe your prince charming is a house with view of an ocean.
Or maybe it is to be a CEO in some huge-multibillion company.

No matter how impossible it might sound right now, I believe that we, as human, have never given a wish without the power to make it come true.
Just believe in yourself and your inner strength.
You have the power to be whatever you want to be.

Maybe the road is rough at the moment, buy I believe, like Cinderella, I will someday meet someone who will help me realize my dream.

My own prince charming.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai hai mel.. thx for dropping by, yup, aku juga demen bgt ama kartun disney, secara dibesarkan dgn little mermaid, sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast... ampe dulu pengen bgt punya gaun warna warni kaya aurora ;)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com