Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Life is about choices

Sweets or crackers?
Skirt or jeans?
Long hair or short hair?

How I wished that choices in life is as simple as that.

Why choices?
Life is full of choices. Your future is built based on the choices you made.
"What if" is the next question. What if I chose the red pill instead of the blue ones (remember Matrix the movie?)

I have HUGE decisions (yes its plural) to make before the end of this year. These decisions are related to each other and I have to sacrifice one in order to get the other one. And this decisions will definetely affect my entire life.

I hate to make decision; I'm afraid to make the wrong one.

The time is ticking... I have to decide soon...
God Help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow??!!!
blogny bagus yah.
bermakna bgt...

Melissa said...

thanks Gerry :)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com