Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lady Stranger on my iPod

Every time I go to catch a bus I need to cross a main road. This road isn't very big, however it has 4 lanes. Today, when I want to cross that road (I never use the zebra cross because it's too far), suddenly an old lady grabbed my wrist and yelled. I can't hear what she was saying because I had my iPod on. I firstly thought she wanted me to help her to cross the road, until I finally realized it was the other way around. She yelled, "Wait, still have car", then she pointed at my ears and bubbling some other words that I could not understand (I'm guessing she is Greek or Italian). Ooow, she actually yelled at me because I had my iPod on, which is quite dangerous when you want to cross the road. He-he, this is the first time a stranger yelled at me for using iPod. That small thing made me smile. Thanks for making my day Lady Stranger J

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

untung ngak di tabrak lo, bisa masuk berita lagi.... parahhh

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com