Saturday, November 11, 2006

Exam, Home, and Shopping

Hey wassupp guys...
How is everybody going??
Well, to be honest, I dun really have anything to write about.
My life has been plain boring.


I just finished my exam yesterday and going back home soon. Not really excited about going home. Reasons are:
- I'm gonna miss my new computer with 19" LCD + TV tunner.
- I'm gonna miss the speed of the internet connection, playing online games, downloading movie and songs.
- I'm gonna miss shoppink with my besties (although at home another besties waiting).
- I'm gonna miss hanging out in the city till dawn, having a zip of cocktails while gossiping about the cute waiter who seems to be (sadly) gay.


ARgh.. really2 not excited bout home.

And yet I'm gonna have to work full time for the sake of completing the study requirement (3 months internship program to be able to graduate)

*sigh*

Anyway, last few days before going home I've been shoppink a LoT!
Went to Bridge Road yesterday, the shopping paradise, where all the factory outlet from a big known store such as ESPRIT, GASP, NINE WEST, PILGRIM, JEANS WEST, etc etc...



I found this cute necklace from SEDUCE.

Cute ponny... LOVe iT!!

I bought a new bag from MIMCO, which is reversible made from polyester. What a bargain bcos the original price is $69.95 and I bought it for only $24.95 ^_^

Bought a couple of tops from MNG and PILGRIM *both 50% discount too of course!!*

And today, I am going to continue my shopping spree at Chadstone, the FashiOn CapiTaL ^_*

Excited! Can't wait to see what I'll bring home today =D

Quote of the day:
"Man, Coffee, Chocolate, The RICH the BETTER"

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com