Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Silent night

My housemates have gone for work and will be back in 3 days.
My mom who usually calls, today didn't.
My chatterbox girl-friend who usually very chatty, today didn't.
My boy-friend who usually bugs me, today didn't.

So today I filled my day with VOGUE, some few cherries, and lots of Project Runway.


Suddenly miss my high school girlfriends 

"The Capsa Queens".

 Wondering the time when the four of us will meet up again.

Their locations at the end of year 2007 are:

Yulichia : Vancouver, Canada

Felicia a.k.a Amoy : Jakarta, INA

Dewi : Perth, AU

Myself : Melbourne, AU

Hopefully at the end of year 2008 we could celebrate New Year's Eve together, as we planned.

1 comments:

LeeCia said...

cih.. nama gue dan lokasi gue yg paling ga keren.. besok gue pindah ke NY ah.. muahahahhahahahaha btw, today the 2nd member turned 23.. and bentar lagi ada yg nyusul juga.. and I'll be the only 22 LOL!!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com