Monday, June 04, 2007

More on Bags, this time Tote

(From left to right: Anya Hindmarch Elrod tote - Jimmy Choo Morgan leather tote - Miu Miu Regular leather tote)

Browsing through net-a-porter and suddenly falling in love.
Yes, I fall in love with these big white totes. I always have been a fan of white colour. I basically keen on anything that is white. But just now I just realized that I never have a big white bag! It gets me thinking…Hmm… but with all this big bags, what should I put into them?

What usually inside my bag is as shown on the picture below. Which are, no more or less:

                • Black wallet from Esprit that I used for almost 3 years (yeah believe me!)
                • Vaseline lip balm
                • DKNY sunnies
                • Tissue
                • Blue 4G Ipod Nano
                • Keys
                • Nokia 6288

I always wonder when I saw woman carrying a big handbag (which really “in” lately), what really inside their bag?? It seems to me they could carry clothes for a whole week! Me? The biggest item that could take up space in my bag is probably an umbrella which I rarely use.

Anyway, I’m in love with those white bags! The bigger the better, despite what should I put inside it.

Definitely putting them on my wish list ^_^


2 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Wah sama donk, me juga white lovers..

Eh mel.. join forum yukz.. ato udah ya jangan2??

hihihi..

click here for ramblings..

Melissa said...

Thx dev.. forumnya Ok jg.. me definetely join ;)

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com