Monday, March 24, 2008

Lindsay Price on Lipstick Jungle


Anyone who loves Sex and The City must know the battle between Cashmere Mafia and Lipstick Jungle. Personally I love Lipstick more because the three girls seems to have more connection - the way bestfriends have to be. Whereas Cashmere is more about powerful females life without a real connection about the friendships between them. I still enjoy watching it for the sake of the fashion and the wardrobe that Lucy Liu wears =P

Anyway, I've been wondering, does Lindsay Price (Victoria) had a nose job? She is pretty though. And she sings!


I was drown to the lyrics from the last scene on the 7th episodes: "Could you ever really love someone like me?" and so I googled it. To my surprise, the singer was Lindsay Price - THE actress.

The full lyrics isn't that fabs, but its good enough to hear. I am still searching for the songs. Anyone know where I could download it?

Someone like me

Im looking at all the time thats gone.
It seems that i cant say
Of all the things that i have done wrong
I wish that i could change.
I hear you say it doesnt really matter.
Hold on to me and in the end youll see.

Chorus

When all your days go wrong
Its allright
Ill never stop trying.
When all your tears have gone
Could you ever really love someone like me?

Verse 2

It wears me out to see what i have done
And try to make it right.
Tears me up all the little things
That i can never bring to you.
Its true you see it always really matters.
Hold on well try and in the end youll see.

Chorus

When all your days go wrong
Its allright
Ill never stop trying.
When all your tears have gone
Could you ever really love someone like me?

Break

And when i say that i dont give a damn,
That you were never there,
That i,
I never tried,
All the times that i cried
I never really cared for you.
Not true.

Chorus

When all your days go wrong
Its allright
Ill never stop trying.
When all your tears have gone
Could you ever really love someone like me?
Never really love someone?
Ever really love someone . . .




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for the song you mentioned by Lindsay Price on google when I found your blog. I just downloaded her EP off Itunes. The other tracks are really good as well.

Anonymous said...

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HU_9z5bMj3I/
for ur song...

Melissa said...

thankyou guys. Love the song!! =D

♔Jaimie said...

that nose job is awful. She'd be pretty if she didn't mess up her face.

KB said...

i'm positive she must have had a nose job because in her earlier photos her nose has the same shape, but looks proportional to her face. then, suddenly, you find photos of it looking smaller.

i'm sorry lindsay, but i agree with jaimie: your "perfect" nose just doesn't fit with your beautiful face. wish plastic surgery wasn't so posh. so many gorgeous gals going under the knife...

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com