Monday, July 31, 2006

Alzheimers Eye Test

ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST

Count every "
F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...


(SEE BELOW)



HOW MANY ?


WRONG, THERE ARE
6 -- no joke.

READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.


The reasoning behind is this


The brain cannot process "OF".

Amuzinggggggg eh?....
If you can read all 6 in first shot, U are a genius.
If you read 3, it's normal.
But if you can read 4, you are RARE.

Firstly, I only read 2. How embarassing. LOL. The second shot I read 3. Hahahaha...
Me dumb? Naahh.. That's because I only use half of my brain. My left brain is resting for the exam which is comming in the next two weeks!!

(Yesh, the gave me the supplementary exam because I was sick and blew it all up. I never been so excited to sit in the exam before =P)

Anyway, it's funny how our brain playing games on us.
I am still amuze how we can't pick the "F" in "OF". I read it three times for Donnut's sake!

So, how many "F" can you pick up?

1 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

I read 3. Fiuh..thank God I'm normal!
LOL.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com